Sunday, April 8, 2007

Official Confessional #7

Well, either Andy or I will be going home. That much is guarenteed since Fred will get +1 on his next quiz and Padraig will get +2. I expect that if I go home it will not be because I didn't know who The Mole was, it'll be because Andy just got more right than I did. I hate saying this but I believe that Fred is my main competition right now and I would love to see him get ironically executed this round. I really don't think that he knows that so-and-so is even The Mole. He really has gotten a free ride in this game through the whole Vault thing and three exemptions that he hasn't really fought hard enough in order to win this game. If I didn't win, I'd like to see Andrew win the big shaboozie. He has played the game and has done a spectacular job doing so.

If I get executed, I still expect to collect everybody's mySpaces and facebook accounts, okay?!

In the words of Jack from Will & Grace, "Tater ta!" or "Chow mein!", take your pick.

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!