Saturday, March 24, 2007

The End is Near...

Wow. Part of me can't believe that I've made it to the final four and part of me actually can believe the news. The interesting thing about this final four is that I have answered everyone at least once on a quiz and all of them are still here! I have thoroughly enjoyed my time playing this game.

I love ORGs. I really do. They prove that there are other crazy people out there who love reality TV so much that they want to play along. Too often, we hear about MySpace or facebook predators. (By the way, I love Dateline's How to Catch a Predator!) I can only hope to trade MySpaces and facebook addresses with my fellow players after this game is over.

I have done my best in this game and I will continue to do so. We really are at a point where money needs to be put into the group pot. I can only hope that everyone else thinks the same thing. I suspect that a game is going to be one person versus the other three and the one person will be offered an exemption. I have a hard time believing that the exemption will be as easy as some might think. This also is going to be the hardest quiz to date so I will definitely have to be extremely vigilant for any molish activity. CONSTANT VIGILANCE!

As always, I leave you with a quote from a favorite reality show of mine Flavor of Love: "New York is in the motherf^(%!~9 house!"

And so am I, Mole. So. Am. I.

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!