Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Mike Executed

No freakin' way! I, for one, am shocked. He dominated the first challenge with 11 correct answers and I will never forget him ditching the group for Lost. LOL! Boy, did he play well. He was one of the few people that I thought was going to be in the game for a long while, plus he was always online and ready to chat it up. I hope that he's not disappointed with the way that he played the game because he most certainly played it well. Like Keith, our group pot is going to be missing a key contributor to it. But I definitely will miss him at the Live Challenges especially.

I was totally expecting to go home this week especially considering that it is finals week over here which sucks. But I think that my strategy paid off and I'm one step closer to that grand prize. I only hope that I figure out enough stuff about The Mole in order to win the game. The Mole should be worried, very worried indeed that the person executed had a +1 advantage. I know that I'm worried.

God, Fred has had three exemptions and I haven't had one yet. Exemptions can only get you so far in this game though.

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!