Monday, March 19, 2007

Ryan Executed

HELL YEAH! This bitch is back! And I love it. In the words of Omarosa on The Surreal Life 5, "See ya!" Ryan, Ryan, Ryan. I am so excited that you were executed -- not gonna lie. Better you then me! You cost this group money in the Fun House game and then you wanna lock the doors behind you! That is effin' messed up. That kind of $#!+ is not tolerated anymore. The Mole does not want those type of people around him, let me tell you! He wants people who he believes should win the money. I feel like I'm the only honest player left in this game and I deserve it. I do remember that you were one of the first people I talked to and I will admit that I was happy to have talked to you in that one conversation. The minute that you said in your confessional that you and Mike played a similar game I figured that you would be the next one gone.

Goodbye and good luck, Ryan.

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!