Monday, March 5, 2007

Official Confessional #4

Well, I'm excited that I had the opportunity to win the +2 Quiz Points! Yay for me! I'm seriously so stoked about it. I finally have developed a pretty solid strategy to this next quiz so I think I'll be sticking around as pompous as that sounds.

The Tycoon Game was tough. I knew that Fred was going to go for the exemption. Who wouldn't? It's a pretty important thing right now in the game especially since only actives can now be eliminated. My hope was to force a tie with either Padraig or Andy so that nobody would get the exemption (even though it would cost money from the pot). Nobody caught on to my scheme and Fred received a second (yes, second) exemption. What the?!

As you can see below this confessional, I apologized for costing the team $2. BUT -- I got +2 on my quiz so hey, I can't complain either. In the words of Paris Hilton, "Loves it!" (God, she is so classy.)

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!