Sunday, March 11, 2007

Official Confessional #5

Unfortunately, someone has to go home this round as always, and I have the virus. This isn't a kind game, rather it is ego-driven and plays upon one's insecurities. I could be going home after the quiz, but I'm gonna go in with a certain strategy. If I get it, I get it in. If not, then I'll definitely be out.

The Liar game sucked because I think that the team was trying to get me out the first round since that they knew that I really wanted an exemption. And lo and behold, of course the one person who shouldn't get one (Fred!) gets another one -- a third and now, I'm even more in trouble. I thought about not answering the post after Andy and have no one get the exemption and take 50c out of the pot, but honestly, we definitely need money in the pot.

The Elimination Auction also known as a version of Anderson's Fun House of Season 2 of The Mole, was pretty interesting. It was obvious that people definitely lied about having hard feelings concerning the Big Switcheroo game which is up to them considering that Padraig and I were eliminated first. Fred is definitely pulling most of the strings in this game -- doing a lot of wheeling and dealing. I don't know how I feel about that. I wished that it didn't happen so often. But it does. He gave me 2 Mole Points in order to counteract the -1 Quiz Point in this next quiz, so I hope that it goes alright.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!