Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Tilted

This game sucks. It just isn't fair. Fred has gotten three exemptions. Now he got something from the vault. Maybe it's my studying for finals that has me down, but this isn't The Mole that I signed up for. The Mole that I signed up for didn't have a vault, or whatever the hell it is. Or mole points. There is a part of me that's already done with the game. I'm obviously too stupid to figure out the the 3 clues together, even though I got the "change of base" clue. I feel like this game right now is tilted. And it's not fair.

Fred is the best player in this game and either The Mole or going to win, one of the two. And there's nothing I can do to stop it from happening.

The Mole. What a twisted, screwed up game. And yet, a part of me loves it. And hates it.

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!