Thursday, February 15, 2007

Compared to the show...

Hey there all! So we are in the midst of a challenge period and it looks as if there won't be any money put in the pot again. What the hell are people doing?! Come on, I had three midterms this week (a first for me in college) and I'm still playing the game. Being inactive is not being the mole. In fact, it's a sorry-ass strategy to get people to vote for you as being the mole. Do something to get votes. Don't just sit there like a bump on a log and then wonder why there's no money going into the pot. Arghh!

Meanwhile, I'm having issues with this game so far. The mole has had an opportunity in every game to influence the outcome. I'm not such sure if I'm a fan of this. On the show, the mole had limited opportunities to affect the monies since they were split up into group like smart versus dumb, or love to cook, hate to cook, and the indifferent groups. In this game, however the mole can affect every game. Ultimately in this game, the mole can get his way every time essentially. I don't know. I just don't know.

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!