Thursday, February 8, 2007

What have I gotten myself into?

Hey there, players, mole, and audience! I'm a little worried to be honest. 1) I won't be blogging like this all the time. 2) What have I gotten myself into? I never see anybody online besides Ryan and Mike, which is cool but I really want to get to know the players. Not even because of the quiz, but because ORGs are ways to meet people. Safe, friendly ways to meet others like yourself who love a good challenge. Tonight, I am hopefully going to finish my blog so that I can make it more like me -- whatever that means. By the way, I'm not putting it past myself to ask the public for help concerning who ya'll think the mole is. Let me know.

Another note for the Mole: Please don't sign into my AIM account. I find it extremely pervasive and rude. Oh yeah...you're the Mole.

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!