Monday, February 12, 2007

Heidi Executed

I know it's probably horrible to say but everyone's thinking it: GOOD RIDDANCE! I cannot believe that Heidi basically quit the game. Oh hell no! People freakin' fought to be the show and then you're going to quit. No way! S--t like that isn't right. I cannot respect anyone who takes an awesome opportunity (away from somebody else) and basically throws it away. Whatever! It really is too bad that she's gone because she definitely wasn't on my list at all. Now I really have to compete with people who don't give a damn about you or the team! If I could, I would like to move to have a new player in the game. Someone else could have totally had that position.


By the way, if you haven't noticed I speak my mind. That's what I love to do. I really like what New York from Flavor of Love at the Reunion: After the Lovin' said: "Either you love New York or you hate New York. F--k ya, if you hate me. If you love me, then I'm with you."

I'm disappointed that Padraig was "infected" this episode. He's a good player and I think that it would have made a little more sense to nominate someone who hasn't been super active. It makes me think that his infection was random.

A note for the Mole: This game has definitely gotten harder for us players to stay in the game, but your cover is slowly slipping away as the group dwindles.

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!