Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The game begins...

So we played our first game. Well, Padraig, Aaron, Mike and I played the first game. Unfortunately, we lost. We got a significant amount of the questions right but it just wasn't enough to win the game. Mike was the smartest one on the team and then had to go watch Lost, which I was a little put off by, but to each his own I guess. This game is definitely going to be harder than I thought. I have my own suspicions about who the Mole is, if they are in this group or not. It'd be really fair if the mole was in the game tonight but who knows. I don't. The first quiz is gonna suck -- especially if I go home first. I really was looking for an opportunity to talk to and meet everyone, that may not happen though especially since my AIM doesn't work.

My note to the Mole: Play nicely. A little sabotage here and little sabotage there will go far. There's no reason to be cruel about it. I still love ya!

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!