Monday, February 26, 2007

Keith Executed

No freaking way! OMG! I cannot believe he wasn't the Mole! I'm totally stunned right now. I thought for sure that I was on the right track. It goes to show you that this is a game which yields to no friend or foe. I'm shocked. To be honest, Keith was the top of my list. There are others right below him, but seriously...I stuck with him on ALL of my answers and I'm still here!

Thinking about the Package Game, he could've used that exemption -- which really sucks for him. I told everybody to look out for themselves. To quote Jim from the Mole, "We're a team and we're not a team. We're a team and we're not a team." This is a game in which someone is deceiving the rest of us and yet we want to play it off as if we're a team. I'm a little upset that nobody sees that but me. But somebody's gotta say it.

I want an exemption. Plain and simple. Keith was looking out for the team and look at where that got him in the game. Keith, thank you. Thank you for lending me the +1 Quiz Point. It may be the one that saved me from execution tonight. Good luck, bro.

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!