Sunday, February 18, 2007

Official Confessional #2

Wow. I'm actually surprised about how much money we got this round. At least we broke the $2 mark which is always a good sign. I like to look at the pot by moving the decimal point 2 places to the right making it more like $5,000 dollars are up for grabs rather than just $50.00.

Brentin, Brentin, Brentin. What is it with inactive players? It's so sad. At least next week, we will know that everyone who is in the game is actually committed which will be good.

Did the Mole sabotage any of the games this round? I think so. Not to say that other players aren't actually attempting to be looked like as the Mole. Not gonna lie, I'm a little upset that Fred got the exemption. I really wanted it this round. It makes me wonder if I'm gonna have to make it through this game without an exemption -- which would be super frustrating. We'll see. At least Fred is active.

No comments:

find the mole

Online Mole Challenge!